more than 60 days ago
• Able to book flight tickets, hotel insurance and car rental .
• Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
• Liaising with clients via phone/email to discuss the travel arrangements
• Deal with occurring travel problems, reissue, complaints or refunds
• Enter data into our software and maintain client files
• Network with our existing suppliers/tour operators
• Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
• Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes ,suggest suitable travel packages or services
• Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
• Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
• Work as a team member.
• Proven working experience as a travel agent
• Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and Amadeus
• Fluency in English multilingualism is a plus
• Work flexible hour/ timings as per the company requirement.
• Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
• Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
• Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
• Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
• Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage