1 employment opportunities
1. Processing of invoices.
2. Preparation of creditors payments and submit them with their supports attached for final approval and signatures by the Finance Manager and General Manager or Hotel Manager.
3. Input direct invoices in the accounting system.
4. Follow up of indirect invoices.
5. Attend suppliers’ queries with regards to their payments.
6. Follow up of all payments through bank transfers and by post.
7. Ensure all payments are done on a timely basis.
8. Prepare manual cheques as and when required and account them in the accounting system.
9. Use petty cash vouchers with every payment: number and date them chronologically
10. Ensure all petty cash vouchers have their supporting documents and properly accounted in the accounting system.
11. Ensure the aged creditors is reconciled with the statement of account of all the suppliers.
12. Check the daily cash receipt.
13. Ensure proper filling of the documents
14. To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned.