VICTVS Test Centre Inspector
Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism, Courage
VICTVS is an international education services company based in the UK.
At VICTVS we work with awarding organisations all over the world, helping them deliver global examination programmes at the highest standards of integrity and candidate service.
We are a UK-based company working in over 150 countries. We have brought together a connected global network of outstanding people who help us to achieve our goals and to support learners in gaining life-changing qualifications.
Please note: Resumes submitted without a covering letter will not be accepted.
The successful applicant will conduct inspections at test centres. The inspection involves recording accurate information about the test centre and noting any observations. The inspector must submit the completed report within 2 working days.
Each inspection will last between 1 and 2 hours. You may be asked to visit more than one test centre per day.
Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis and is not a full-time position. There may be future opportunities to work with VICTVS as an Exam Inspector.
• English language (spoken and written)
• Smart phone that can take good quality photos and videos
• Able to communicate confidently, effectively, and professionally
• Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrative skills
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Punctual / good time management
• Follows instructions confidently
• Sincere, honest and reliable
• High level of professional and personal integrity
• Able to establish trust and confidence
• Respect and use discretion
• Good judgement
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Planning travel to test centre(s)
• Meeting test centre staff
• Recording test centre information accurately
• Noting any observations or recommendations where necessary
• Capturing high quality photo and video to support the completed report
• Submitting an inspection report to VICTVS within 2 working days
None required, however experience invigilating exams is preferred.
How to apply:
(use the button)
Selected applicants will be required to complete an online training course and have a call with a member of our team. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
At VICTVS we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract