Our Client, one of the leading companies in the ICT and Communication Sector, is seeking to recruit a System Administrator.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
As the System Administrator, your main responsibilities would be to:
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
• Design and put in place operations plan and initiate change requests of end users
• Manage and lead IT platforms For e.g. follow up on alarms & planning and supervising operations
• Incident management: such as management & coordination of reactive incidents, troubleshooting, restore service ASAP and provide root caused analysis
• Ability to build good client relationship locally and internationally.
• Minimum degree in IT or equivalent
• At least 3 years working experience in system administration
• Well conversant with Operating System such as UNIX, LUNIX, AIX, Windows
• Very good knowledge on Extranet/Internet Protocol TCP-IP, SMTP/POP, DNS, PROXY among others
• Possess a good understanding of the network system, backup and restore procedures
• Good communication specially in French, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Willing to work on flexible working hours and on call basis.
If you have the right profile and you are motivated to take this challenge kindly send us your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank you for your interest in this job offer.