• CreativeNAV Mauritius and Creative Business Systems England, UK are dedicated to providing small to medium sized businesses with integrated software solutions that make them more productive. Our solutions become the core software used to run their business effectively and efficiently. We advise, deliver, support and manage these solutions in a personal way to high standards so they can spend more time on what matters to their business.
• More information on what we do can be found at www.cbiz.co.uk
• CreativeNAV is looking for a driven social media specialist to attract new business and engage with targeted online communities and users.
• You will work from the Mauritius Office but will use social media to target UK and Mauritian contacts
• Our goal is to significantly increase new business revenue growth from meaningful connections with prospective and existing customers via online social media strategies.
• Key markets will be the UK and Mauritius
• Monitor traffic, followers, content sharing, etc and compare to established & internal benchmarks
• Drive the social media strategy and execute the agreed actions / messages in terms of sharing & creating BLOGS, communicating over different platforms including, but not limited to LinkedIn, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Quora, etc
• Help define and work to an agreed schedule of activity
• Research into topics to talk about & share
• Continually looking at how we can improve our level of engagement and social interaction with the right kind of people
• Co-ordinate within the company to get information from different departments & people
• Create original content around agreed themes & topic
• Engage with customers and community members of relevant online forums & groups
• Monitor comments made on forums and social media platforms and about the company / products
• Keep up to date with on line marketing trends, tools and requirements
• Work within company social media guidelines
• Excellent writing & editing skills for online content, including picture and video editing.
• Ability to engage with people positively online & over social media sites
• Understanding of SEO principles and use of SEO monitoring tools
• Good understanding of online marketing
• Good organisation and ability to work on several different initiatives at the same time
• Willing to learn and try new approaches & tools
• Good communication skills in English – both written and spoken
• Ideally with a degree or similar in online Marketing
• Able to work from and travel to / from the Office in Port Louis
• Mainly Mauritius hours, but may need to work UK hours on occasion
• Travel to the UK may be required