- Performing financial closing process on a monthly basis including consolidation using the Group’s financial reporting systems, ensuring accounting records kept up-to-date and properly for audit
- Assisting in valuation of investments
- Managing payments, receipts and bank account reconciliations
- Preparing monthly financial reports and board packs for the group companies and fund under IFRS
- Preparing statutory tax returns on quarterly & annual basis
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of assigned group companies, including liaison with Company Secretary, external auditors, and other stakeholders
- Maintaining good relationship with investors and other team members
- Carrying out ad-hoc tasks as directed by directors from time to time.
2. Ideal Profile
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- ACCA qualified or now doing ACCA level 3 final papers
- Prerequisite – prior work experience in accounting or auditing in Big 4 accounting firms.
- Strong technical knowledge in IFRS.
- Proactive, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Team oriented behaviour.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills, able to meet deadlines.
An attractive salary package will be offered based on qualification and experience.
Please send us your Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter in English, via email to Send CV using the apply link by latest 15 June 2016.