Riviere du Rempart
more than 60 days ago
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly management accounts,annual budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure that all statutory filings VAT,PAYE,NPF/NSF are done on time on MNS.
- Manage, supervise and constantly train junior staff members.
- Ensure that day to day processing is done timeously, monthly bank reconciliations are done, provisions are raised, prepayments are monitored on Sage.
- Ensure that all Fixed Asset Register is kept up to date at all time and proper depreciation is posted on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Finance Manager on cash flow management, creditors and debtors management and proper follow ups on projects as per valuation certificates.
- Assist the Finance Manager in running the Finance department efficiently. Participate in adhoc projects-cost control,cost benefit analysis, discounted cash flow models.
- ACCA Qualified
- Fully Computer Literate Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
-5 years work experience in a similar position.
-work experience in the construction industry
-well versed with IFRS
-self starter, proactive, honest and ready to go the extra mile.