sales manager/business conlultant
2000 USD month
more than 60 days ago
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products
• Identify opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Degree at University level, preferably in the fields of apparel, textile or similar.
• Strong presentation skills
• Market Knowledge: Strong network relationship to all vendors, suppliers and buyers working.
• Proven experience as business consultant in apparel/textile industry. Minimum 10 years experience in marketing/sales/consulting.
• Fluent in English, French and Mauritian Creole.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Team orientated
• Positive approach, good communication.