receptionist and office administrator
31 October 2017
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited, to:
- Handling of telephone calls / Receiving patients at reception
- Ordering / maintaining stock control of office supplies
- Coordinate patient ' s appointments.
- Coordinating clinic and doctor ' s schedule
- Handling of payments and receipts. and general filing of patient ' s documents.
- Enjoy working with children
- Highly organized
- Loyal and committed
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Skilled with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel,
- Excellent written and spoken English and French
- Must be eligible to work in Mauritius