Your Role & Responsibilities:
*Software customisation and software programming using MS Dynamics NAV/BC programming
language and platform.
*Create new and modify existing objects and customizations the solution using software development
*Perform debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
*Support and drive process change and communication in line with NAV best practice.
*Assist with technical specifications of customizations and integrations required for NAV
*Provide go-live and post-live support.
*Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst and functional Consultants to understand the
business / application requirements of the assigned task.
*Foster and maintain good working relations with all other departments, internal and external customers, suppliers and employees in the Rogers sectors
* At least 2-3 years’ experience in similar field.
* Minimum a bachelor degree in Software Engineering, IT or any other related field.
* Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) in related discipline shall be an advantage.
* Familiar with C#, .NET, C-sharp or other software programming skills.
* Sound knowledge in software development on Microsoft Dynamics NAV /BC or any other ERP.