more than 60 days ago
• experience in company formation or similar background is preferred
• must be IT literate, particularly strong excel/word skills
• able to work methodically, accurately and neatly
• very good oral and written communication skills
• be able to work as part of a team and be able to work unsupervised
• sound organisational and interpersonal skills
• able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• able to work independently
Main duties include
• General office administration, including dealing with general inquiries, order processing, dealing with telephone calls , general office task
• General office assistance
• PA duties to the director
• Assist other staff in the company with their inquiries
• Assist client in their queries
• Writing business letters
• Data entry, archiving, and general office maintenance
• Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
The right candidate must be an Italian speaker. More information about the post will be explained during the interview.
The interviews will take place until end of June 2017 or as soon as an appropriate candidate is selected whichever comes first. The successful candidate will be appointed to start earliest 15th June 2017.