junior asset allocation sales africa
more than 60 days ago
Ideal candidates will have:
1. Master 2 / MSC in Finance capital markets or equivalent
2. 1 to 3 years of sales experience within the mutual/alternative fund or private bank
3. Willingness to develop new client coverage zones and travel in Africa: Kenya, Botswana, Tanzania, Madagascar and Mozambique.
4. Proven sales and negotiation skills.
5. Strong financial services especially capital markets knowledge.
6. Ability to learn new products namely structured and derivatives products
This is a unique opportunity to join the N�1 Mauritius institutional advisory firm, enter a team of highly technical seasoned capital markets sales and learn really what international capital markets are…