more than 60 days ago
various technologies managed by the Information Technology department. This person will focus on
the administration of Expand Technology Ltd ETL network infrastructure to include desktop PC’s,
servers, network equipment, and software applications. As well as install and configure customer
servers and complex solution platform that requires very low latency.
• Manage Company servers, network and to support the IT needs of the staff.
• Manage and maintain, patch and install Linux and Windows servers.
• Provide internal support for PCs and Laptops
• Monitor services and servers
• Oversees the admin and maintenance of the companys infrastructure WAN, LAN, VOIP, …
• Oversees, maintains, and ensures data is backed up on a regular basis.
• Makes recommendations for purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion to Technical Director.
• Perform on-site and remote technical support POS EFT
• Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
• Overseeing computer security and anti-virus updates, etc…
• First port of call and initial troubleshooting of IT problems and resolving if possible.
• Logging all IT problems and resolutions
• Provide support to ETL customers through VPN
• Ensure maintenance management of both generator and air con
• Provide onsite support whenever CEB is performing scheduled electrical network maintenance.
• To provide a 24/7 IT support assistance
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and abilities:
• Experience with Linux, Windows, MySQL, networking
• Hands on maintenance experiences of computer related hardware
• Excellent communication skills
• Windows and Linux Administration
• Degree/Diploma in Computer Science