hotel training manager
Riviere du Rempart
more than 60 days ago
The Training Manager will be responsible for managing the hotel’s training function, including developing a team of qualified departmental trainers and establishing a system for generating training data and evaluating results and leading the resort’s quality and continuous improvement philosophy.
It is essential that the Training Manager be able to demonstrate or possess:
• A passion for delivering superior results.
• A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hotel Management.
• A certificate of registered Trainer from the Mauritius Qualifications Authority.
• A Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in training and people development in a well reputed 5 Star hotel.
• An understanding of technology and its role in Training and Development, from e-learning to Microsoft Office and Opera system.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
• A confident personality that inspires team members.
• Problem solving, analytical, motivating and organizational abilities.
• The ability to develop a culture of high standards, excellent quality and customer responsiveness.
• Innovative aptitude, to develop new concepts and to deliver creative solutions.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken
- The right to live and work in Mauritius.
In addition, we believe the following leadership competencies must have been demonstrated in previous leadership roles:
• Champion change
• Drive results
• Lead and develop self and others
• Think ahead
• Work collaboratively