more than 60 days ago
The duties for the successful candidate will include but are not restricted to:
- Preparation of management accounts and reports.
- Assist with ensuring that all debt covenants of the subsidiaries are met including reporting requirements to the banks.
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of the annual audit.
- Ensure the compliance of the group with corporate governance and ensure that all statutory requirements are met.
- Assist with the filing of any applicable documents required for purposes of concluding or implementing any transactions
- Assist with the preparation of:
- - Board meeting information packs
- - Audit committee documentation
- - Information packs for board sub-committee meetings
- Facilitate the supplier invoice approval and payment process ensuring adherence to the Company’s policies
- Liaise with service providers in various jurisdictions
- Ensure that all documentation is filed and saved
- Any Ad Hoc tasks
- ACCA Qualified
- Experience in consolidations
- Strong technical IFRS knowledge including consolidations
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to cope with pressure and manage competing demands
- Autonomous, organised, accurate, proactive, flexible, committed, multi tasked, problem solver
- Ability to follow instructions and to respond to management direction
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks/Pastel accounting software will be an advantage
The successful applicant must have the right to live and work in Mauritius