We are looking for an experienced accountant to oversee the general accounting of our Mauritius operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions. In this position, he / she will be expected to give advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about
The successful candidate will be able to combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles. He / she shall lead a team of junior accountants.
Responsibilities include :
- Sales and bank reconciliations
- Overseeing customs clearing and procedures
- Managing receivables and trade payables
- Salaries and Commissions
- Preparation of monthly and year end accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with banks and other stakeholders in the company
Requested Profile :
- BSC Accounting or equivalent + minimum 5 years proven track record in accounting excellence
- Hands on experience on accounting software packages and Excel
- Candidate must be prepared to travel often to South Africa
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organisation which offers a broad range of responsibilities as well as a generous package.