compliance officer and company secretary
Riviere du Rempart
more than 60 days ago
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the KYC/AML and AML process from start to finish:
a From Fund’s perspective
b From Fund Manager’s perspective
- Need to be the ‘gatekeeper’ of compliance requirements in line with applicable KYC/AML legislation.
Ensure that accurate and up to date records are kept.
- Liaising with Clients, Administrators, Fund managers and other relevant parties in the KYC process.
- Liaising with Directors, Investment Committee, Consultants and Investment Team on KYC matters.
- Liaising with other service providers, SPV’s, Trusts on KYC matters.
- Draft bespoke reporting in the prescribed format and free from errors.
- Act as Company representative in all matters relating to the FSC
- Manage FATCA reporting obligations
- Drafting of manuals and procedures.
- Assist in Legals
- Assist in Board meetings and Sub Committee meetings
- LLB and or ICSA
- Min 5 years working experience
- Fluent in English
- Energetic and self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure
- Approachable and team orientated.
- The right to live and work in Mauritius