Riviere du Rempart
posted 4 days ago
The Ideal candidate will envisage a career in compliance.
The candidate will report directly to the Compliance Manager and will assist the Compliance Team with day to day verification of KYC documents and resolution of client queries.
Skills and Experience
- Must have a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Basic knowledge of FSC and AML guidelines and rules.
- Basic understanding of CDD/KYC documents.
- Computer literate with excellent excel and word skills.
- Ability to multitask in an organised manner.
- Clear verbal and written English communication skills.
- Initiative and discipline
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain effective.