posted 4 days ago
The Assistant Administrator will work in the Compliance/Support Team as Administrator in Mauritius.
Outline of main duties and responsibilities:
• Undertake client annual reviews for Mauritius and other jurisdictions
• Perform FATCA related works
• Follow policies and procedures
• Demonstrate an understanding of global business including trusts, funds, foundations, partnerships etc.
• Have knowledge on customer due diligence
• Contribute to the achievement of the team’s Key Performance Indicators
• Recognise and contribute to the mitigation of risks
• Application of technical skills
• Participate in ad-hoc projects when required
• Liaise with intermediaries and Team Leader and Key Account Managers
Skills and experience required
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ recent experience in the relevant field
• Holder of a degree in the relevant field or equivalent
• Have the ability to work as a member of a team
• Have the ability to communicate effectively with staff and management in a number of different jurisdictions
• Be highly organised with a systematic work method and good attention to detail
• Have an ability to prioritise and plan a challenging workload
• Contribute to team work ethos
• Be computer literate
Learning and Development
• Personal development plan will be agreed on an annual basis
• Self learning
• Attendance at internal training including webinars, workshops and workgroups as may be required
• Attendance at external seminars and training events as may be required
The Administrator will report ultimately to the team leader of the Support team.
The successful candidate must be fluent in both English and French and have the right to live and work in Mauritius.