Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Perform implementation and maintenance on CISCO, Juniper, IPANEMA and other network devices
• Conduct bi-annual Customer VPN audit, including: network overview, execute security violations checks, and maintain up to-date network diagrams and network design
• Ensure that the customers VPN remains manageable and stable by carrying out pre-sales VPN consultancy for existing customers
• Act as the client first point of contact in the implementation of change
• Accepts, validates and prepares all IP configuration changes on VPN routers and switches.
• Degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Telecommunication/ Electronics or equivalent
• CCNA Certification level is a must
• At least 2 years working experience in the IT/ Networking field
• Certification in CCIP/ CCNP would be an advantage
• Well Conversant with Data Communication Technologies, routing and other protocols such: EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP and IPSEC etc…
• Excellent knowledge in Networking Technologies such as: Metro Ethernet, FR, ATM, MLFR and DSL.
If you have the right profile and you are motivated to take this challenge, kindly send us your application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank you for your interest in this job offer.