administrator-corporate secretarial and admin services
posted 2 days ago
• Responsible for the day to day administration of portfolio of clients comprising of a mixture of trust and companies formed in Mauritius and other jurisdictions
• Handle and coordinate the administration aspect of a designated portfolio through dealing with all statutory, banking correspondence, legal, fiduciary, company secretarial and regulatory obligations that arise for each client.
• Assist in the preparation of management accounts, financial statements and liaising with auditors.
• Partly/Fully qualified ACCA/ICSA or a university degree in law, management, Business administration or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3-5 in a Financial services environment and/or in the administration of Global Business entities
• Proper understanding of the Trust and Company Law as well as other legislations governing the financial services sector.
• Excellent client relationship, communication written & spoken,organisational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision as well as in a team and work odd as and when required.
• Knowledge of a Trust and Corporate administration software will be an advantage.
Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential.
The right to live and work in Mauritius.