Riviere du Rempart
more than 60 days ago
• Responsibilities to be undertaken
• - Prepare monthly management accounts and cash flow statements
• - Monthly Trial Balance & Balance Sheet reconciliation
• - Preparation of annual financial accounts and supporting schedules and notes
• - Preparation and Filing of Annual Returns
• - Sales Control and reporting.
- Ensure accurate, reliable and timely input, reporting and interpretation.
- Managing Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Ensure Safe and sound internal controls and systems
- Treasury reporting and forecasts
- Preparation and filing of returns to MRA PAYE, TDS, NPF, VAT
- Analysing and controlling variances between actual and budgets
- Preparation of monthly payroll/commissions
- Preparation of documents such as invoices, quotations and purchase orders
- Respond to clients’ queries
- Prepare payment instructions for transfers /cheques for payments to suppliers
- Apply clients’ payments to their respective accounts
- Perform bank, creditors and debtors reconciliation on a monthly basis.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
-Minimum ACCA level 3
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
-Good team player with ability to work independently and under pressure.
-Dynamic & Self Motivated
-Expected to take on responsibility as quickly as possible
-Fluent in English and French
-Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook
-Good experience of Quickbooks
The right to live and work in Mauritius