900 USD month
more than 60 days ago
We are looking for an ambitious accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Accounting degree and ACCA or CIMA partially qualified
MS office, Xero accounting software, proven experience, great attention to detail, good with numbers and an analytical acumen, good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.