accountant-corporate secretarial and admin services
20 July 2017
• Responsible for the preparation of management accounts/financial statements/summaries with disclosure and other ad-hoc financial information
• Monthly reconciliations for all accounts and bank reconciliation as well as investment valuations including Net Assets Values
• Processing of trade, cash, income and expenses.
• Communicating with investment advisors and entering security trades.
• Maintaining accurate accounting records for a portfolio of foreign and global business companies.
• Minimum ACCA partly/fully qualified or an accounting degree with two years’ working experience in a similar position
• Experience in the preparation of accounting files and financial statement with disclosure
• Good knowledge of IFRS/IAS and US GAAP
• Good financial reporting, analytical and organisational skills and ability to work within tight timeframes.
• Knowledge of an accounting software Pastel, QuickBooks, Caseware would be an advantage
Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential.
The right to live and work in Mauritius.